Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally

Yes, I am here!
All moved into our place in Kentucky, well almost all moved in. Trying to find places for things, decorating on a budget...you know...those sorts of things!

I have tons of pictures coming your way.

Christmas is coming soon, ok well it's four months away, but Fall is the best time to get your pictures done for your Christmas cards! Plus doesn't it feel so good to be on the ball once in awhile. I admit, I'm at fault for this, sending our cards after the Holidays because I ran out of time, or the holidays came too fast!

I will be announcing Holiday Specials in the next few weeks!!! Hopefully everyone can take full advantage of these! Let your friends know too!

I promise, this week, I'm going to get back on the blog wagon. It's been tough trying to share a computer with my husband (he isn't a good sharer...of course though, he is the one in school!) Luckily he doesn't need it these next few days, so I will be staying up late putting together everyones pics, holiday specials and everything in between!

Thanks for staying tuned it! Hopefully things are looking better from here on out! Oh ya, plus I need to do the new showing of my blog! Can't wait to let it loose!

Thanks everyone!

Erin

No comments: