Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Malachi {newborn - chandler, arizona}

DSC_1111DSC_1202

this is rowan. he is now a big brother!

DSC_1143

this is malachi. once mommy got food into his belly he was the best little model.

DSC_1114

who doesn't love a newborns little feet?!

DSC_1154

I just love his paci

DSC_1171

looking at these make me just want to go back and hold him again, forever.

DSC_1183

since he was so wide awake he just wanted to lay on his back and stare, I didn't get to do any fun poses, but you can't go wrong with a wide eyed baby just laying there letting you take tons of pictures of him!


DSC_1239



DSC_1246



DSC_1259

don't you just love his little back?! Look at all that hair! I love that about babies too, besides their precious little fingers and toes! He was a perfect little doll for me! Congrats Johns family on your new adorable addition!

No comments: