Friday, May 28, 2010

Old McDonald

I live in the Desert, but three minutes down the road I have farms, corn fields, grass...how does this happen in Arizona? Weird to me. Guess that is what makes this place so unique! The other after running errands with my son I thought we should do something fun, so we randomly just pulled over to a ranch so B could see the animals. They were pretty interested in him. The horse was the most curious!

DSC_0525



DSC_0531

i love that if you look closely you can see my reflection in the horses eye. I love horses. I hope one day I can own a few, they are such a gorgeous animal!

DSC_0533

the cows were watching us and felt left out...so we said hi to them also!

DSC_0568



DSC_0555



DSC_0553

1 comment:

Erica said...

This just made Camryn SO happy! She is obsessed with horses right now. So thank you for this pics!